RENTING AND LEASING
WHY RENT A CONTAINER?
Renting a container provides you with a short-term storage solution that is both convenient and affordable. Here is how:
- Renting a container is significantly cheaper than renting space in a storage facility.
- Renting a container provides you with much more space than self-storage does. Containers can be up to 8′x40′ (320 square feet) and cost just a fraction compared to a self-storage locker that large.
- Containers can be located wherever you need them to be located. You can place them in your driveway, on the street, in your back yard, at your job site, in a parking lot, etc.
- Containers provide very secure storage with it being virtually impossible to easily break an entry.
- Containers can be rented for as little as 2 months at a time.
- We bring the container to you. You just have to make a phone call.
WHY RENT FROM MIDSTATE?
At Midstate, we take pride in being a California-local, family owned business that provides a better service than the national, publicly traded “big guys.”
- Our rental fleet is made up of recently refurbished or new containers that are painted beige and are in excellent condition.
- Our prices are flat out cheaper than our competitors.
- Our rental units come in a variety of sizes and custom modifications are also available.
- We provide quick delivery (within a few days and sometimes same day) while our competition can take weeks to get a container delivered for rent.
- We rent to both residential and commercial clients.
- We can move your container while it is on rent if you need to relocate.
- We have flexible billing options with our rentals.
- You can purchase a container that you are currently renting at any time.
- We have a monthly billing cycle while some of our competition has a 28-day billing cycle, charging you an extra month by the end of the year.
As we said, renting a container is extremely affordable. Below is a close estimate on pricing. (Base pricing may change slightly depending on location. For more exact pricing information please contact us.)
Dry Storage Containers
|20′ Container, Double Door||$110/month|
|20′ Container, Open Side||$300/month|
|40′ Container, Double Door|
Refrigerated Storage Containers/Miscellaneous
|20′ Refrigerated Container||$800/month|
|40′ Refrigerated Container||$1000/month|
40′ Insulated Non-Working Refrigerated Container with 24,000 BTU AC Unit (62 degrees and up)
|Chassis (20′, 40′)||$375/month|
|20′ Office Container||$350/month|
|40′ Office Container||$475/month|
CONTACT US FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay in the loop. Receive updates and access to exclusive online deals.